WE'RE SO GLAD
YOU CAME HERE.
This search will change everything charity
and empower you.
We are building the site with so many charities so you can find whatever you want.
Watch this space.
Daisy Chain provide a haven for families affected by autism, offering care and support services along with raising awareness in the local and wider area.
Our services include:
- Session for children with ASD allowing them to meet with their peers, learn about their condition and giving the families a short period of respite
- A haven for families to come to together including a soft play, petting farm, outdoor play area, sensory room and much more
- Links, our parent support group, enabling parents to meet others to share and gain advice and support. Our staff are always on hand and there are frequent guest speakers.
- Sibz, our sibling support group, helping children to learn about and understand their sibling
- Employability course and supported work placement, to help young adults gain the skills and knowledge to help them into employment
- Adult Group, a weekly session for those aged 18-30 with ASD